|Tastier than it looks.|
- 1 head broccoli, chopped
- 250g spinach, chopped
- 4 cups (1 litre) chicken stock
- 1/2 tsp green peppercorns
- 2 tsp snipped fresh chives
- 1 tbsp fresh tarragon (or 1 tsp dried)
- 4 tbsp natural yoghurt
- Place broccoli, spinach, stock, peppercorns, chives and tarragon into a saucepan.
- Bring to the boil
- Simmer for 20 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.
- Cool slightly.
- Puree soup in a blender (or similar device).
- Srain (optional).
- Return soup to a clean saucepan.
- Cook, stirring 4-5 minutes, until reheated through.
To serve, ladle soup into heated bowls. Place a tablespoon of yoghurt in centre of each bowl and swirl using a skewer.